Preparing children for court : a practitioner's guide /
- Publication info:
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage Publications, c2000.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Supplementary report and recommendations on submission by Tasmanian Marriage Guidance Council Inc. relating to competence and compellability of spouses to give evidence in criminal proceedings preferred against the other spouse and certain suggestions regarding "privilege" for marriage and family counselors / Law Reform Commission. --
KF 9672 T38 1977 SUPPL.
- Preparing children for court : a practitioner's guide / Lynn M. Copen.
- Main Author:
- Copen, Lynn M.
Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage Publications, 2000
- Physical Description:
xiii, 176 p.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 165-167) and index.
076192194X (pbk : acid-free paper)
Table of Contents
- Educator information : building a foundation
- Preparing to perform duties and functions
- Basic foundation information : communicating with child witnesses
- Meeting the parent and child
- The court educator, lawyer and therapist
- A prosecutor's perspective on court preparation : boundaries and roles / by Thomas J. Fallon, J.D.