Introduction to psychology and law : Canadian perspectives /
- Publication info:
- Toronto : University of Toronto Press, c2001.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Introduction to psychology and law : Canadian perspectives / edited by Regina A. Schuller, James R.P. Ogloff.
- Other Authors:
Toronto : University of Toronto Press, 2001
- Physical Description:
xiii, 565 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -531) and indexes.
Table of Contents
- An introduction to psychology and law / Regina A. Schuller and James R.P. Ogloff
- An introduction to law and the Canadian legal system / V. Gordon Rose
- Police investigations / A. Daniel Yarmey
- Memory in legal contexts : remembering events, circumstances, and people / J. Don Read, Deborah Connolly, and John W. Turtle
- The jury : selecting twelve impartial peers / Neil Vidmar and Regina A. Schuller
- The jury : deciding guilt and innocence / Regina A. Schuller and Meagan Yarmey
- Sentencing, parole and psychology / Julian V. Roberts
- The assessment and treatment of offenders and inmates : general considerations / James F. Hemphill and Stephen D. Hart
- The assessment and treatment of offenders and inmates : specific populations / Tonia L. Nicholls, James F. Hemphill, Douglas P. Boer, P. Randall Kropp, and Patricia A. Zapf
- Fitness to stand trial and criminal responsibility in Canada / James R.P. Ogloff and Karen E. Whittemore
- Violence and risk assessment / David R. Lyon, Stephen D. Hart, and Christopher D. Webster
- Civil commitment and civil competence : psychological issues / Kevin S. Douglas and William J. Koch
- Psychology?s intersection with family law / William J. Koch and Kevin S. Douglas
- Psychological injuries and tort litigation : sexual victimization and motor vehicle accidents / Kevin S. Douglas and William J. Koch
- Psychology and law : looking towards the future / James R.P. Ogloff and Regina A. Schuller.