(First person)2 : a study of co-authoring in the academy /
- Publication info:
- Logan, Utah : Utah State University Press, c2001.
On the Shelf
- (First person)2 : a study of co-authoring in the academy / Kami Day, Michele Eodice.
- Main Author:
- Day, Kami, 1950-
- Other Authors:
Logan, Utah : Utah State University Press, 2001
- Variant Title:
- (First person)two
- Physical Description:
viii, 204 p.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -200) and index.
0874214483 (pbk. : alk. paper)0874214580 (e-book)
Table of Contents
- How we came to write this book
- Why study academic co-authors?
- Why call successful co-authoring feminine?
- Completion of caring : successful co-authoring as relationship
- What they do : how the co-authors view their collaborative writing process
- Co-authored scholarship and academia
- Learning to care.