Inside Canada's Parliament : an introduction to how the Canadian Parliament works.
- Publication info:
- [Ottawa] : Library of Parliament, c2002.
- Book, Government Document
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The legislative process in Canada : the need for reform : proceedings of a conference held at the University of Victoria and sponsored by the Institute for Research on Public Policy and the Faculty of Law, University of Victoria, March 31-April 1, 1978 / [National Conference on the Legislative Process] ; edited by William A.W. Neilson and James C. MacPherson. --
JL 136 N37 1978
- Inside Canada's Parliament : an introduction to how the Canadian Parliament works.
- Corporate Author:
[Ottawa] : Library of Parliament, 2002
- 1st ed.
- Portion of Title:
- Introduction to how the Canadian Parliament works
- Added Title Page:
- Parlement du Canada vu de l'intérieur
- Language Notes:
Text in English and French on inverted pages.
- Item Description:
Cover title."Catalogue No. B415 (05/02)"--P.  of cover.Distributed by the Government of Canada Depository Services Program.Co-produced by the Senate and the House of Commons. Cf. P.  of cover.
- Physical Description:
36, 36 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.