Affirmative action : catalyst or albatross? /
- Publication info:
- Commack, N.Y. : Nova Science Publishers, c1998.
On the Shelf
- Affirmative action : catalyst or albatross? / S.N. Colamery.
- Main Author:
- Colamery, S. N.
Commack, N.Y. : Nova Science Publishers, 1998
From the John Holmes Library Collection.
- Physical Description:
331 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -46) and index.
Table of Contents
- Affirmative action law : a brief introduction /Charles V. Dale
- Affirmative action law : yesterday, today and beyond /Reginald Wilson
- Affirmative action : recent congressional and presidential activity /Andorra Bruno
- Affirmative action : selected references, 1995-1997 /Tangela G. Roe
- Equal rights amendment : a chronology /Leslie W. Gladstone
- California civil rights initiative ;Affirmative action in employment /Andorra Bruno
- Government-imposed preferential policies : more harm than good? /Brian W. Jones
- Minority and small disadvantaged business contracting : legal and constitutional developments /Charles V. Dale
- Northern Ireland : fair employment and the MacBride principles /Karen Donfried
- Minority and women-owned business programs of the federal government /Mark Eddy
- Affirmative action and women /Marcia D. Greenberger
- Sexual harassment and violence against women : developments in federal law /Charles V. Dale
- Sexual harassment policy : rules applicable to congressional offices /Leslie W. Gladstone
- Congressional majority-minority redistricting /Thomas M. Durbin
- Race and ethnicity : possible revision of OMB's classifications /Jennifer D. Williams
- Age discrimination in employment act (ADEA) : overview and current legal developments /Kimberly D. Jones
- Americans with disabilities act (ADA) : an overview of major provisions and issues /Nancy Lee Jones
- Wage mobility, growth, and inequality in the United States, 1979-1989 /Gerald Mayer.