Domestic violence and health care : policies and prevention /
- Publication info:
- New York : Haworth Medical Press, c2002.
On the Shelf
- Domestic violence and health care : policies and prevention / Carolina Reyes, William J. Rudman, Calvin R. Hewitt, editors.
- Other Authors:
New York : Haworth Medical Press, 2002
- Uniform Title:
- Item Description:
"Co-published simultaneously as Women & Health, volume 35, numbers 2/3, 2002."
- Physical Description:
xvii, 202 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
078901954X (hbk. : alk. paper)0789019558 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Physicians response to victims of domestic violence: toward a model of care
- Women referred for on-site domestic violence services in a managed care organization
- Domestic violence in later life: an overview for healthcare providers
- The impact of perceived barriers on primary care physicians screening practices for female partner abuse
- Intimate partner violence from the emergency medicine perspective
- Making family planning clinics an empowerment zone for rural battered women
- Assessing the success of the WomanKind Program: an integrated model of 24-hour health care response to domestic violence
- A population-based survey assessing support for mandatory domestic violence reporting by healthcare personnel
- Abused patients attitudes about mandatory reporting of intimate partner abuse injuries to police
- Physically abused pregnant womens' perceptions about the quality of their relationships with their male partners
- Severity of intimate partner abuse indicators as perceived by women in Mexico and the United States
- Testing an intimate partner violence assessment icon form with battered migrant and seasonal farmworker women.