Employment regulation : statutes and pitfalls.
- Publication info:
- Toronto : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2002.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Labour and employment conference : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education conference, Labour and employment: joint issues conference, held in Vancouver, B.C., on May 31, 2007 / conference chairs, M. Anthony Hickling, Leo B. McGrady, Carman J. Overholt ; faculty, Terry Bogyo ... [et al.] ; CLEBC program lawyer, Wendy McLean.
KF 3320 ZA4 L325 2007
- Employment regulation : statutes and pitfalls.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto : Ontario Bar Association, Continuing Legal Education, 2002
- Item Description:
At head of title: Employment law."YLD"--Caption.Chair: Graham Williamson."Saturday, April 27, 2002."--Front cover.Cover title.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Employment Standards Act, 2000 / [prepared by Melanie Manning]
- Discrimination and the duty to accommodate : has the new unified test had an impact on human rights? / prepared by Kate A. Hughes
- [From inside to outside : internal responsibility and the Occupational Health and Safety Act / by Brian R. Fukuzawa]
- Return to work under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act / by S. David Gorelle
- [Who's on first : jurisdictional disputes in employment, labour and human rights law / by Andrew M. Pinto]
- Pay equity : (it's still the law!) / by Senka Dukovich]
- [The Space Toy Company : a case study].