Acts of the Conference for the Codification of International Law : held at The Hague from March 13th to April 12th, 1930.
- Publication info:
- Geneva : League of Nations, 1930.
- Book, Government Document
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
Holdings: LAW Vols. 1-4.
On the Shelf
Report to the Council of the League of Nations on the questions which appear ripe for international regulation : questionnaires nos. 1 to 7, adopted by the Committee at its Third Session, held in March-April 1927 / Commitee of Experts for the Progressive Codification of International Law, League of Nations.
JZ 4861 C632 1927
Conférence pour la codification du droit international ... : bases de discussion établies par la Comité préparatoire à l'intention de la conférence ... = Conference for the codification of international law ... bases of discussion drawn up for the Conference by the Preparatory committee.
JZ 4861 C633 1929 V.3
- Acts of the Conference for the Codification of International Law : held at The Hague from March 13th to April 12th, 1930.
- Corporate Author:
Geneva : League of Nations, 1930
Series of League of Nations publications. V, Legal ; 1930.V.14-17
- Meeting Name:
Conference for the Codification of International Law
- Item Description:
At head of title:
. Official no.: C. 351. M. 145. 1930. V. (v. 1). C. 351(a). M. 145(a). 1930. V. (v. 2). C. 351(b). M. 145(b). 1930. V. (v. 3). C. 351(c). M. 145(c). 1930. V. (v. 4)
- Physical Description:
4 v. : ill.
Table of Contents
- v. 1. Plenary meetings
- Meetings of the Committees : v. 2. Minutes of the First Committee : Nationality
- v. 3. Meetings of the Second Committee : Territorial waters
- v. 4. Meetings of the Third Committee : Responsibility of states for damage caused in their territory to the person or property of foreigners.