Law's madness /
- Publication info:
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, 2003.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Law's madness / edited by Austin Sarat, Lawrence Douglas, and Martha Merrill Umphrey.
- Other Authors:
Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, 2003
- Physical Description:
Includes bibliographical references and index.
0472113291 (cloth : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Madness and law : an introduction / Martha Merrill Umphrey, Austin Sarat, and Lawrence Douglas
- Policing stories / Peter Brooks
- Narrating nymphomania between psychiatry and the law / Elizabeth Lunbeck
- "A situation so unique that it will probably never repeat itself" : madness, youth, and homicide in twentieth-century criminal jurisprudence / Jonathan Simon
- The claims of the dead : history, haunted property, and the law / Cathy Caruth
- Rethinking legal ideals after deconstruction / Drucilla Cornell.