Regulation through litigation /
- Publication info:
- Washington, D.C. : AEI-Brookings Joint Center for Regulatory Studies, c2002.
- EBook, Book, Online
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Regulation through litigation / W. Kip Viscusi, editor.
- Other Authors:
Washington, D.C. : AEI-Brookings Joint Center for Regulatory Studies, 2002
Also available on the Internet.
- Local Note:
LAW copy 2: Printout from the Internet. Toronto, Ont. : York University,1998. 369 p.
- Item Description:
Document in PDF format downloaded and printed from the AEI-Brookings Joint Center for Regulatory Studies website.
- Physical Description:
viii, 369 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
0815706103 (cloth : alk. paper)081570609X (pbk. : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Overview / W. Kip Viscusi
- Tobacco : regulation and taxation through litigation / W. Kip Viscusi ; comment by John E. Calfee
- Litigation as regulation : firearms / Philip J. Cook and Jens Ludwig ; comment by Jim Leitzel
- Litigating lead-based paint hazards / Randall Lutter and Elizabeth Mader ; comment by Thomas J. Kniesner
- Breast implants : regulation, litigation, and science / Joni Hersch ; comment by Peter Schuck
- Malpractice pressure, managed care, and physician behavior / Daniel P. Kessler and Mark B. McClellan ; comment by Patricia Danzon
- The insurance effects of regulation by litigation / Kenneth S. Abraham ; comment by J. David Cummins
- The regulatory advantage of class action / David Rosenberg ; comment by James Wootton
- Implications for legal reform / Richard A. Epstein ; comment by Gary T. Schwartz.