Intellectual property law, 2002 : articles on the legal protection of cultural expressions and indigenous knowledge /
- Publication info:
- Antwerp ; New York : Intersentia, 2002.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Legal aspects of international art trade = Aspects juridiques du commerce international de l'art = Aspectos jurídicos des comercio internacional del arte / Martine Briat, Judith A. Freedberg, editors ; [sponsored by] Institute of International Business Law and Practice, International Chamber of Commerce [and] Fundación Central Hispano.
K 3778 L44 1993
The protection of cultural property in the event of armed conflict : commentary on the Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict and its protocol, signed on 14 May, 1954 in the Hague, and on other instruments of international law concerning such protection / Jiří Toman.
K 3791 A41954 A38 1996
- Intellectual property law, 2002 : articles on the legal protection of cultural expressions and indigenous knowledge / by F. Willem Grosheide ... [et al.] ; editors, F. Willem Grosheide, Jan J. Brinkhof.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Antwerp ; New York : Intersentia, 2002
- Other Title:
- Articles on the legal protection of cultural expressions and indigenous knowledge
- Cover Title:
- (subtitle) Cultural expressions and indigenous knowledge
- Item Description:
Contains papers first presented at the Molengraaf Institute for Private Law's Center for Intellectual Property Law (CIER) conference in November 2001.
- Physical Description:
xx, 268 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- "Granular knowledge": cultural problems with intellectual property and protection / Walter E.A. van Beek and Fabiola Jara
- Protecting traditional knowledge and folklore / Graham Dutfield
- Intellectual property and the protection of cultural expressions: the work of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) / Wend B. Wendland
- - Legal concerning (i.e., concerns of?) traditional knowledge protection on the international agenda: the EU approach / Jean Charles van Eeckhaute
- Protecting the cultural expressions of indigenous peoples under intellectual property law: the Australian experience / Michael Blakeney
- Traditional knowledge and folklore: a new topic in the international arena / Silke von Lewinski
- Digital rights management and documentation of traditional knowledge: strange bedfellows? / Richard Owens
- Intellectual property, genetic resources, and traditional knowledge protection: thinking globally, acting locally / Charles R. McManis
- Protection of traditional knowledge: a critical synthesis / Geertrui van Overwalle.