International labor standards : globalization, trade, and public policy /
- Publication info:
- Stanford, Calif. : Stanford Law and Politics, c2003.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- International labor standards : globalization, trade, and public policy / edited by Robert J. Flanagan, William B. Gould IV.
- Other Authors:
Stanford, Calif. : Stanford Law and Politics, 2003
- Physical Description:
275 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 257-260) and index.
0804746907 (cloth : acid-free paper)
Table of Contents
- Labor standards and international competitive advantage / Robert J. Flanagan
- International labor standards and decent work: perspectives from the developing world / Gary S. Fields
- Labor law for a global economy: the uneasy case for international labor standards / William B. Gould IV
- Why international labor standards? / Sarah H. Cleveland
- Form follows function: foundations of international labor standards-treaties, codes, soft law, trade agreements / Virginia A. Leary
- Can codes of conduct play a role in promoting workers' rights? / Michael Posner and Justine Nolan
- Free trade and labor relations in Mexico / Enrique de la Garza Toledo.