Religious expression and the American Constitution /
- Publication info:
- East Lansing : Michigan State University Press, c2003.
On the Shelf
Freedom from Federal establishment : formation and early history of the first amendment religion clauses / [by] Chester James Antieau, Arthur T. Downey, [and] Edward C. Roberts ; With the aid of Phillip M. Carroll ; and with the professional advice and assistance of Thomas H. O'Connor [and] Richard L. Derry.
KF 4783 A95
- Religious expression and the American Constitution / Franklyn S. Haiman.
- Main Author:
- Haiman, Franklyn Saul.
East Lansing : Michigan State University Press, 2003
- Physical Description:
x, 254 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 235-246) and indexes.
0870136909 (case bind : alk. paper)0870136917 (paper : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Historical background
- Understanding the First Amendment
- Religious expression in public places
- Religious expression in public schools
- Public funding of religious schools
- Historical issues of religious expression versus competing social interests
- Current issues of religious expression versus competing social interests
- Religious expression and political life.