[Conference papers] /
- Publication info:
- Geneva : League of Nations, 1936.
- Book, Government Document
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Report to the Council of the League of Nations on the questions which appear ripe for international regulation : questionnaires nos. 1 to 7, adopted by the Committee at its Third Session, held in March-April 1927 / Commitee of Experts for the Progressive Codification of International Law, League of Nations.
JZ 4861 C632 1927
Conférence pour la codification du droit international ... : bases de discussion établies par la Comité préparatoire à l'intention de la conférence ... = Conference for the codification of international law ... bases of discussion drawn up for the Conference by the Preparatory committee.
JZ 4861 C633 1929 V.3
- [Conference papers] / Conference for the Reduction and Limitation of Armaments.
- Corporate Author:
Geneva : League of Nations, 1936
Series of League of Nations publications. IX, Disarmament ; 1936.IX.1, etc.
- Spine Title:
- Meeting Name:
Conference for the Reduction and Limitation of Armaments
- Item Description:
At head of title: League of Nations.Issued with the following official number: Conf.D.171 (I).
- Physical Description:
Table of Contents
- Records of the Conference. Series B. Minutes of the General Commission (v. 3)
- Records of the Conference. Series C. Minutes of the Bureau (v. 2)
- Preliminary report on the work of the Conference / A. Henderson
- Conference documents (v. 3)
- Records of the Conference. Series D. v. 5. Minutes of the Political Commission.