[Papers on disarmament] /
- Publication info:
- [Geneva] : [League of Nations], 1926.
- Book, Government Document
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Report to the Council of the League of Nations on the questions which appear ripe for international regulation : questionnaires nos. 1 to 7, adopted by the Committee at its Third Session, held in March-April 1927 / Commitee of Experts for the Progressive Codification of International Law, League of Nations.
JZ 4861 C632 1927
Conférence pour la codification du droit international ... : bases de discussion établies par la Comité préparatoire à l'intention de la conférence ... = Conference for the codification of international law ... bases of discussion drawn up for the Conference by the Preparatory committee.
JZ 4861 C633 1929 V.3
- [Papers on disarmament] / Preparatory Commission for the Disarmament Conference.
- Corporate Author:
[Geneva] : [League of Nations], 1926
Series of League of Nations publications. IX, Disarmament ; 1926.IX.4, etc.
- Spine Title:
- Meeting Name:
Preparatory Commission for the Disarmament Conference.Conference for the Reduction and Limitation of Armaments
- Local Note:
Title supplied by cataloguer.
- Item Description:
At head of title: League of Nations.Issued with the following official numbers: C.P.D.13, C.301.1926.IX [C.P.D.20], C.P.D.22, A.47.1926.IX, C.P.D.29 (C.P.D./C."B"/12.), C.739.M.278.1926.IX. (C.P.D.28), C.729.1926.IX. (C.P.C.211.)
- Physical Description:
Table of Contents
- Memorandum submitted ... by the Greek government
- Report to the Council on the work of the first session of the Commission / Preparatory Commission for the Disarmament Conference
- Memorandum submitted by ... Cuba
- Reduction of armaments : supervision of the private manufacture of arms and ammunition and of implements of war
- Report no. I / Preparatory Commission for the Disarmament Conference. Sub-commission B
- Report of Sub-commission A (military, naval and air) / Preparatory Commission for the Disarmament Conference
- Rules adopted by the Council for the exercise of the right of investigation provided for by the Treaties of Versailles, Saint-Germain, Trianon and Neuilly. Bound together subsequent to publication.