Community organizing against homophobia and heterosexism : the world through rainbow-colored glasses /
- Publication info:
- [Binghamton, N.Y.] : Harrington Park Press/Haworth Social Work Practice Press, 2004.
On the Shelf
- Community organizing against homophobia and heterosexism : the world through rainbow-colored glasses / Samantha Wehbi, editor.
- Other Authors:
[Binghamton, N.Y.] : Harrington Park Press/Haworth Social Work Practice Press, 2004
- Physical Description:
xxiv, 102 p. ; 22 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1560232684 (alk. paper)1560232692 (soft : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- From here to diversity: the social impact of lesbian and gay issues in education in Australia and New Zealand / edited by Kerry H. Robinson, Jude Irwin, and Tania Ferfolja
- Midlife and aging in gay America / edited by Douglas C. Kimmel and Dawn Lundy Martin
- From hate crimes to human rights : a tribute to Matthew Shepard / edited by Mary E., Robin S. Mama, and Kelly Ward
- Working-class gay and bisexual men / edited by George Alan Appleby
- Gay men and childhood sexual trauma : integrating the shattered self / edited by James Cassese
- Midlife lesbian relationships : friends, lovers, children, and parents / edited by Marcy R.