Access to justice for a new century : the way forward /
- Publication info:
- Toronto : Law Society of Upper Canada, c2005.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Access to justice for a new century : the way forward / edited by Julia Bass, W.A. Bogart, Frederick Zemans.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto : Law Society of Upper Canada, 2005
- Local Note:
Osgoode faculty editor: Frederick Zemans
- Item Description:
"Based on papers given at an international symposium presented by the Law Society of Upper Canada, sponsored by the Law Foundation of Ontario" --page  of cover.
- Physical Description:
ix, 268 pages.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Access to justice in Canada today : scope, scale and ambitions / Roderick A. Macdonald
- What is justice? / Constance Backhouse
- Access to justice as a moving frontier / Marc Galanter
- Speaking the language of justice : a new legal vernacular / Janice Gross Stein and Adam Cook
- Development of legal services policies in England and Wales 1989-2002 / Stephen Orchard and Aoife O'Grady
- Lo, how sparrow has fallen : a retrospective of the Supreme Court of Canada's section 35 jurisprudence / Darlene Johnston
- More litigation, more justice? : the limits of litigation as a social justice strategy / Harry Arthurs
- Access to justice for the middle class / Herbert M. Kritzer.