The employment contract : legal principles, drafting, and interpretation /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, c2005.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The employment contract : legal principles, drafting, and interpretation / Douglas Brodie.
- Main Author:
- Brodie, Douglas, 1960-
Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2005
- Physical Description:
xxviii, 236 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Identifying the contract of employment
- Continuity of employment : the common law
- Formation of the contract
- Implied terms
- Mutual trust and confidence
- The right to wages
- The duty of fidelity
- Restrictive covenants
- Custom and practice
- Collective agreements and employment contracts
- Interpretation of employment contracts
- Analysis applied : drafting of employment contracts
- Variation of the employment contract.