Labour rights as human rights /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2005.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Labour rights as human rights / edited by Philip Alston ; Academy of European Law, European University Institute in collaboration with the Center for Human Rights and Global Justice, New York University School of Law.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2005
- Related Resource:
- Physical Description:
viii, 253 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
019928105X (hc : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Labour rights as human rights : the not so happy state of the art / Philip Alston
- Social rights in a globalized economy / Simon Deakin
- The right to bargain collectively in international law : workers' right, human right, international right? / Patrick Macklem
- Is the ILO effective in upholding workers' rights? : reflections on the Myanmar experience / Francis Maupain
- The labor dimension of the emerging Free Trade Area of the Americas / Steve Charnovitz
- Should the EU have the power to set minimum standards for collective labour rights in the member states? / A.C.L. Davies
- The European Union and international labour standards : the dynamics of dialogue between the EU and the ILO / Tonia Novitz.