Effective crisis communication : moving from crisis to opportunity /
- Publication info:
- Thousand Oaks : SAGE Publications, c2007.
Peter F. Bronfman Business Library
On the Shelf
Economic theory and correct occupational distribution : an attempt to see what if any light generally accepted economic principles will throw upon the problem of the number of people there should be in each occuaation / and what if any obligation public education has to bring about correct occupational distribution, by Harold F. Clark. --
HD 51 C6
- Effective crisis communication : moving from crisis to opportunity / Robert R. Ulmer, Timothy L. Sellnow, Matthew W. Seeger.
- Main Author:
- Ulmer, Robert R., 1969-
- Other Authors:
Thousand Oaks : SAGE Publications, 2007
- Portion of Title:
- Crisis communication
- Physical Description:
xiii, 197 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Ch. 1. Defining crisis communication
- Ch. 2. Lessons on managing crisis uncertainty
- Ch. 3. Lessons on effective crisis communication
- Ch. 4. Lessons on effective crisis leadership
- Ch. 5. Examples of success and failure in industrial accidents
- Ch. 6. Examples of success and failure during outbreaks of food-borne illness
- Ch. 7. Examples of success and failure in response to terrorism
- Ch. 8. Examples of success and failure during natural disasters
- Ch. 9. Learning through failure
- Ch. 10. Risk communication
- Ch. 11. Responding to the ethical demands of crisis
- Ch. 12. Crisis as inspiring renewal to a new normal.