The new law and economic development : a critical appraisal /
- Publication info:
- New York : Cambridge University Press, 2006.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
French-English glossary of French legal terms in European treaties; selected legal terms in French texts of European Community treaties, conventions, agreements and related documents and of Council of Europe conventions, agreements and related documents, explained in the light of the law of France. [Prepared by R. J. B. Anderson and R. J. Deckers]. -
K 3823 A51 A54 FR215D7
Le Nouvel ordre économique international : aspects commerciaux, technologiques et culturels : colloque, La Haye, 23-25 octobre 1980 / Académie de droit international de La Haye, Université des Nations Unies ; préparé par René-Jean Dupuy = The new international economic order : commercial, technological, and cultural aspects : workshop, The Hague, 23-25 October 1980 / Hague Academy of International Law, United Nations University ; edited by René-Jean Dupuy.
K 3823 A55 1980
- The new law and economic development : a critical appraisal / David M. Trubek, Alvaro Santos.
- Main Author:
- Trubek, David M., 1935-
- Other Authors:
New York : Cambridge University Press, 2006
- Related Resource:
- Physical Description:
vii, 309 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
0521860210 (hardback : alk. paper)0521677572 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- An introduction : the third moment in law and development theory and the emergence of a new critical practice / David M. Trubek & Alvaro Santos
- Globalizations of law and legal thought : 1850-2000 / Duncan Kennedy
- The "rule of law" in development assistance : past, present, and future / David M. Trubek
- The "rule of law," political choices, and development common sense / David Kennedy
- The dialectics of law and development / Scott Newton
- The future of law and development : second-generation reforms and the incorporation of the social / Kerry Rittich
- The World Bank's uses of the "rule of law" promise in economic development / Alvaro Santos.