Litigating conspiracy : an analysis of competition class actions /
- Publication info:
- Toronto : Irwin Law, 2006.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Class actions : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Class actions: the 10th platinum collectors' CLE, held in Vancouver, B.C. on February 25, 2005 / course chair. Ward K. Branch ; faculty, Donald I. Brenner ... [et al.] ; CLE program lawyer, Catherine J. Branch.
KF 8896 A75 C53 2005
Les recours collectifs en Ontario et au Québec : actes de la première Conférence Yves Pratte / sous la direction de Alain Prujiner et Jacqueline Roy = Class actions in Ontario and Québec : proceedings of the First Yves Pratte Conference / edited by Alain Prujiner et Jacqueline Roy.
KF 8896 A75 Y84 1991
- Litigating conspiracy : an analysis of competition class actions / edited by Stephen G.A. Pitel.
- Other Authors:
Toronto : Irwin Law, 2006
- Portion of Title:
- Analysis of competition class actions
- Item Description:
Papers based on presentations made at a conference, Litigating Conspiracy: a symposium on competition class actions, held at University of Western Ontario, London, Ont. Mar. 31-Apr. 1, 2005.
- Physical Description:
xvi, 429 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Litigating conspiracy : an introduction / Stephen G.A. Pitel
- Competition class actions : an evaluation of deterrence and corrective justice rationales / Margaret Sanderson and Michael Trebilcock
- Coordinating private class action and public agency enforcement of antitrust law / David Rosenberg and James P. Sullivan
- Imperfect information and conspiracy class actions / Edward M. Iacobucci
- The investment theory of class actions / Guy Halfteck
- Antitrust class actions : chaos in the courts / Robert H. Klonoff
- Class certification in the Microsoft indirect purchaser litigation / William H. Page
- The United States experience with competition class action certification : a comment / Spencer Weber Waller
- The certification of competition-related class actions in Canada / John B. Laskin, Linda M. Plumpton, and Amanda M. Kemshaw
- Conspiracy class actions : evidence on the motion for certification / David W. Kent
- Class actions against multiple defendants in Quebec : the issues of legal interest and standing to sue / Catherine Piché
- Avoiding pitfalls and potential conflicts in negotiating class counsel fees and obtaining court approval / J.J. Camp
- Jurisdictional issues in international cartel cases : a canadian perspective / Donald B. Houston and Jeanne L. Pratt
- An American perspective : comment on the articles by J.J. Camp, and Donald Houston and Jeanne Pratt / Joseph P. Bauer
- The role of economics in class certification and class-wide impact / John C. Beyer
- Estimating damages from price-fixing / James A. Brander and Thomas W. Ross
- Compensation for the class : ascertaining and distributing damages in a competition class action / James Sullivan and Amelia Staunton.