Permissions, a survival guide : blunt talk about art as intellectual property /
- Publication info:
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press, c2006.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Providing for royalties for musical composition on coin-operated machines : hearings before Subcommittee No. 3 ... Eighty-eighth Congress, first session on H.R. 5174, a bill to provide for the payment of royalties for the public performance of copyrighted musical compositions by means of coin-operated machines, and for other purposes. May 2 and 3, 1963.
KF 3045.5 A2 J83 1963
- Permissions, a survival guide : blunt talk about art as intellectual property / Susan M. Bielstein.
- Main Author:
- Bielstein, Susan M.
Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2006
- Related Resource:
- Physical Description:
x, 177 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -168) and index.
0226046370 (cloth : alk. paper)0226046389 (pbk. : alk. paper)97802260463729780226046389
Table of Contents
- Sample copyright permissions letter
- Sample use permission letter
- Sample permissions log and summary