Paul's Police offences, being the Police Offences Act with notes ...
- Publication info:
- Melbourne, :bLaw Book Co. of Australasia, 1934.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Corporate Subject:
- Paul's Police offences, being the Police Offences Act with notes ...
- Main Author:
- Paul, William, 1865 or 6-1947.
Melbourne, :bLaw Book Co. of Australasia, 1934
- 3rd ed.
- Portion of Title:
- Police offences
- Local Note:
LAW copy: Gift from the estate of Geoffrey S. Lester in 2006.Law copy includes marginalia by G.S. Lester.
- Physical Description:
lxiv, 448 p. : forms ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Police Offences Act, 1928 (with notes) : 19 Geo. V
- Police Offences (Race-Meetings) Act, 1929 : 20 George V., no. 3818
- Police Offences (Trotting Races) Act, 1931 : 22 George V., no. 3960
- Police Offences (Consorting) Act, 1931 : 22 George V., no. 3974
- Police Offences (Sporting Grounds) Act, 1931 : 22 George V., no. 4007
- Police Offences (False Advertisements) Act, 1932 : 23 George V., no. 4074
- Police Offences (Race-Meetings) Act, 1932 : 23 George V., no. 4103
- Street Meetings Act, 1933 : 24 George., no. 4113
- Totalizator Act, 1930 : 21 George V., no. 3861
- Appendix. Unlawful games : common gaming houses
- Deceitful, disorderly, and excessive gaming
- Gaming securities
- English Lottery Acts
- Sunday Observance : Imperial Acts
- Motor Car Acts (selected sections)
- Speed and distance table.