4th annual symposium on class actions.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Osgoode Professional Development CLE, 2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Class actions : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Class actions: the 10th platinum collectors' CLE, held in Vancouver, B.C. on February 25, 2005 / course chair. Ward K. Branch ; faculty, Donald I. Brenner ... [et al.] ; CLE program lawyer, Catherine J. Branch.
KF 8896 A75 C53 2005
- 4th annual symposium on class actions.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Osgoode Professional Development CLE, 2007
- Other Title:
- Fourth annual symposium on class actions
- Meeting Name:
Annual National Class Actions Symposium
- Item Description:
"April 26- 27, 2007".Co-chairs: Garry D. Watson, Peter A. Cumming.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 29 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Class actions cross-country checkup / Raymond F. Wagner ... [et al.]
- What's happening with class actions in the U.S.? / James C. Martin
- National classes and parallel and overlapping class actions : coordinating multi-jurisdictional class actions / Ward K. Branch, Paul B. Vickery, Peter J. Cavanagh
- 'Full faith and credit' : what is happening re: the recognition and enforcement of interjurisdictional judgments and orders (including settlements)? / Craig E. Jones, Celeste Poltak
- Secondary market securities class actions / John Coffee ... [et al.]
- Class actions and substantive law / John D. McCamus, Katherine L. Kay, David E. Gruber
- What is the real cost regime in Ontario class actions? : should Ontario move closer to the costs regime in the other provinces? / Gerry D. Watson, Steven H. Leitl, Ward K. Branch
- The impact of arbitration clauses on class actions : where does it all stand? / F. Paul Morrison
- Notice to class members : is too little money being spent on notice? : will the tide turn? / S. Gordon McKee, Todd B. Hilsee
- Views from the benches : judicial reflections on class actions / John D. Rooke
- Fee approval / Michael Peerless.