The intensive course in intellectual property license agreements.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Osgoode Professional Development CLE, 2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Intellectual property litigation, 2004 update : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Intellectual Property Litigation 2004, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 28, 2004 / course chair, Bradley J. Freedman ; faculty, Craig A. Ash ... [et al.] ; CLE lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 2979 A2 I584 2004
- The intensive course in intellectual property license agreements.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Toronto, Ont. : Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Osgoode Professional Development CLE, 2007
- Item Description:
"April 18 & 19, 2007".Chair: P. Bradley Limpert.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 29 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Identifying the underlying IP and verifying the rights / P. Bradley Limpert
- The license grant and scope of use clauses : critical considerations at the core of your agreement. Essential issues in grant and scope of license / Lee Webster
- Patent rights grant and scope / P. Bradley Limpert
- Copyright grant and scope / Brian W. Gray
- Trademark grant and scope / Keith Desjardins
- Trade secrets and confidential information grant and scope, data licenses / Jason Hannibal
- Demonstration : negotiating and drafting the license grant and scope of use clauses / Sheldon Burshtein, Stephen Spracklin
- Term, termination and renewal of license / Stephen Spracklin
- Representations and warranties in the license / Stephen Spracklin
- Royalties and payment terms / Robert Fashler
- Cross-border licensing part I : key differences between Canada and U.S. IP law / Jonathan Cutler, Stephanie Chang
- Cross-border licensing part II : cross-border restrictions, controls, and regulations impacting IP licenses / Hélène Deschamp-Marquis
- Indemnities and other remedies : constructing the safety net / Scott R. Pundsack
- Demonstration : negotiating and drafting indemnities / Scott R. Pundsack, P. Bradley Limpert
- The impact of insolvency on the license agreement / Michael MacNaughton, Tanya Kozak.