Race matters : an international legal analysis of race discrimination /
- Publication info:
- Aldershot, Hampshire, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2006.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Race matters : an international legal analysis of race discrimination / Anne-Marie Mooney Cotter.
- Main Author:
- Cotter, Anne-Marie Mooney.
Aldershot, Hampshire, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2006
- Related Resource:
- Physical Description:
vi, 306 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 299-304) and index.
0754645622 (alk. paper)9780754645627 (alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Introduction to race matters
- Race matters in race relations
- Race matters in the United Nations
- Race matters in Australia and New Zealand
- Race matters in Africa and South Africa
- Race matters in Canada, Mexico and the United States
- Race matters in the North American Free Trade Agreement
- Race matters in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Race matters in the European Union
- Conclusion to race matters.