The invisible boy : revisioning the victimization of male children and teens.
- Publication info:
- [Ottawa] : Health Canada, c1996.
- EBook, Book, Government Document, Online
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Report of the Gove Inquiry into Child Protection in British Columbia : a commission of inquiry into the adequacy of the services, policies and practices of the Ministry of Social Services as they relate to the apparent neglect, abuse and death of Matthew John Vaudreuil / Thomas J. Gove, Commissioner.
HV 6626.54 C3 G76 1995 V.1
- The invisible boy : revisioning the victimization of male children and teens.
- Main Author:
- Mathews, Frederick, 1953-
- Corporate Author:
[Ottawa] : Health Canada, 1996
- Portion of Title:
- Revisioning the victimization of male children and teens
Also available on the Internet.
- Issuing Body:
Issued by: National Clearinghouse on Family Violence.
- Local Note:
LAW print copy: Downloaded from the Internet.
- Item Description:
Issued also in French under title: Le garçon invisible."Prepared by Frederick Mathews"--Verso t.p.Title from cover.
- Physical Description:
68 p. ; 28 cm.
- Technical Details:
System requirements for Internet version: Adobe Acrobat reader.
- Bibliography:Includes bibliographical references: p. 57-68.