The refugee in international law /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2007.
|Due: Jan 20, 2020||SCOTT-BOOK|
|On Reserve - 2HOUR||SCOTT-RESV|
On the Shelf
Problems and prospects of refugee law : papers presented at the Colloquium organized by the Graduate Institute of International Studies in collaboration with the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Geneva, 23 and 24 May, 1991 / edited by Vera Gowlland and Klaus Samson.
K 3230 R45 A55 1991A
- The refugee in international law / Guy S. Goodwin-Gill and Jane McAdam.
- Main Author:
- Goodwin-Gill, Guy S.
- Other Authors:
Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2007
- 3rd ed.
- Related Resource:
- Physical Description:
lix, 786 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -772) and index.
0199281300 (hbk.)9780199281305 (hbk.)0199207631 (pbk.)9780199207633 (pbk.)
Table of Contents
- The refugee in international law
- Refugees defined and described
- Determination of refugee status : analysis and application
- Loss and denial of refugee status and its benefits
- Non-refoulement in the 1951 Refugee Convention
- Protection under human rights and general international law
- The concept of asylum
- International protection
- Protection and solutions
- Treaty standards and their implementation in national law.