The theory and practice of representative negotiation /
- Publication info:
- Toronto : E. Montgomery Publications, 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The theory and practice of representative negotiation / Colleen M. Hanycz, Trevor C.W. Farrow, Frederick H. Zemans.
- Other Authors:
Toronto : E. Montgomery Publications, 2008
- Physical Description:
xi, 322 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9781552392645 :c$60.001552392643 :c$60.00
Table of Contents
- An introduction to representative negotiation / Colleen M. Hanycz, Trevor C.W. Farrow and Frederick H. Zemans
- Representative negotiation / Trevor C.W. Farrow
- Introduction to the negotiation process model / Colleen M. Hanycz
- Strategic negotiation : moving throught the stages / Colleen M. Hanycz
- Representative negotiators of integrity / Frederick H. Zemans
- Shapeshifters and synergy : toward a culturally fluent approach to representative negotiation / Michelle LeBaron
- Power and negotiation / Michael Coyle
- Gender and negotiation / Delee Fromm
- Emotion in negotiation / Delee Fromm
- The essential role of communication in negotiation / D. Paul Emond
- Critiques of settlement advocacy / Andrew Pirie.