Law and the politics of reconciliation /
- Publication info:
- Aldershot, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2007.
On the Shelf
- Law and the politics of reconciliation / edited by Scott Veitch.
- Other Authors:
Aldershot, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, 2007
- Related Resource:
- Physical Description:
vi, 246 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
0754649245 (hbk. : alk. paper)9780754649243 (hbk. : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- The time of reconciliation and the space of politics / Andrew Schaap
- Reconciliation and reconstitution / Fernando Atria
- The risk of reconciliation / Zenon Bankowski
- Reconciliation as domination / Stewart Motha
- 'Spatializing history' and opening time : resisting the reproduction of the proper subject / Brenna Bhanda
- Reconciliation : where is the law? / Lorna McGregor
- Transnational law and societal memory / Peer Zumbansen
- Sacrum, profanum and social time : quasi-theological reflections on time and reconciliation / Adam Czarnota
- Reconciliation as theology and therapy : a critical analysis / Claire Moon
- Feminism and ethics of reconciliation / H. Louise du Toit
- Constitution as archive / Karin van Marle
- The time of address / Carrol Clarkson.