Sexual harassment in the workplace : proceedings of New York University 51st Annual Conference on Labor /
- Publication info:
- Boston : Kluwer Law International, c2001.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Sexual harassment in the workplace : proceedings of New York University 51st Annual Conference on Labor / edited by Samuel Estreicher.
- Other Authors:
Boston : Kluwer Law International, 2001
- [New ed.].
- Meeting Name:
New York University Conference on Labor
- Item Description:
Previous ed.: 1999.
- Physical Description:
xvi, 752 p. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Reconceptualizing sexual harassment / Vicki Schultz
- Commentary on Schultz, Reconceptualizing sexual harassment / Laura Sager
- In defense of gender-blindness: a practical and philosophical proposal for sexual harassment law / Jeffrey Rosen
- Women's workplace power / Sheila Wellington
- Same-sex harassment, sexual favoritism and title VII / Arthur S. Leonard
- Commentary on Leonard, same-sex harrasment / Michael A. Curley
- Sexual harassment within the context of the National Labor Relations Act / Jerome B. Kauff and Laura L. Putney
- Sexual harassment within the labor law dimension / Everett E. Lewis and Hope Purdy
- Answering the title VII agency question: a policy basis for Faragher and Ellerth / Michael C. Harper
- Employer liability for sexual harassment under title VII: Karibian v. Columbia University / Patricia S. Catapano
- Commentary on Harper, answering the title VII agency question / Terrance J. Nolan
- Triumph of formalism in the Supreme Court's recent employer liability decisions / J.H. Verkerke
- Harassment law and the first amendment: a window on the role of the workplace in a democratic society / Cynthia L. Estlund
- Investigating claims of sexual harassment: legal and ethical obligations of corporate and outside counsel / Henry D. Lederman
- The role of counsel in sexual harassment investigations / Mark E. Brossman, Laurie C. Malkin and Rachel Fremmer
- Commentary on Lederman, investigating claims of sexual harassment / Lawrence Solotoff and Adam Kipnis
- No longer the fall guy: the accused demand fair treatment in sexual harassment cases and assert their rights / Victor Schachter
- The at-will rule and the employer's duty to investigate and remedy workplace harassment: a reasonable regulatory approach? / Michaeel J. Yelnosky
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission: challenges and opportunities for the twenty-first century / Gilbert F. Casellas
- Sex harassment plaintiffs must bare all / Frederick D. Braid
- Mental examinations under federal rule of civil procedure 35 / Pearl Zuchlewski
- Proving sexual harassment: discovery and the perpetrator / David M. Rosoff
- Use of expert testimony in sexual harassment suits / Bettina B. Plevan
- Social framework analysis as expert testimony in sexual harassment suits / Susan T. Fiske and Eugene Borgida
- Employer policies for addressing sexual harassment / Meryl R. Kaynard and Cynthia G. Cook.
- The ARCO policy on sexual harassment / Lloyd C. Loomis
- The Segal company's approach to sexual harassment avoidance / Frances Milberg
- The sexual awareness and prevention program at Credit Suisse First Boston / Elizabeth W. Millard
- The promise of mediation in sexual harassment cases / Margaret L. Shaw
- The New York State Division of Human Rights Mediation project / Wilson P. Ortiz.