Bills of rights /
- Publication info:
- Aldershot, England : Ashgate, c2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Bills of rights / edited by Mark Tushnet.
- Other Authors:
Aldershot, England : Ashgate, 2007
- Related Resource:
- Physical Description:
xvii, 406 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
0754623467 (alk. paper)9780754623465 (alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- A right-based critique of constitutional rights / Jeremy Waldron
- Judicial review and democratic principles : two theories / by D.J. Galligan
- Accountability, liberty, and the constitution / Rebecca L. Brown
- The new commonwealth model of constitutionalism / Stephen Gardbaum
- Learning to live with the override / Lorraine Eisenstat Weinrib
- The Charter dialogue between courts and legislatures : (or perhaps the Charter of Rights isn't such a bad thing after all) / by Peter W. Hogg and Allison A. Bushell
- Legislative invalidation, human rights protection and s 4 of the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act / Janet McLean
- New forms of judicial review and the persistence of rights- and democracy-based worries / Mark Tushnet
- The origin and scope of the American doctrine of constitutional law / James B. Thayer
- Institutional design of a Thayerian congress / Elizabeth Garrett, Adrian Vermeule
- Judicial review and the protection of constitutional rights / Wojciech Sadurski.