Beyond confrontation : international law for the post-Cold War era /
- Publication info:
- Boulder : Westview Press, c1995.
Leslie Frost Library
On the Shelf
- Beyond confrontation : international law for the post-Cold War era / edited by Lori Fisler Damrosch, Gennady M. Danilenko, and Rein Müllerson.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Boulder : Westview Press, 1995
- Item Description:
"Published under the auspices of the American Society of International Law".
- Physical Description:
xxvi, 345 p. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
9780813389233 (alk. paper)0813389232 (alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- The role of international law in the contemporary world / Lori Fisler Damrosch and Rein Müllerson
- Consent and the creation of international law / Jonathan I. Charney and Gennady M. Danilenko
- Participants in international legal relations / Donna E. Arzt and Igor I. Lukashuk
- Legal regulation of the use of force / Rein Müllerson and David J. Scheffer
- International cooperation against terrorism / Yuri M. Kolosov and Geoffrey M. Levitt
- Stability in the law of the sea / Bernard H. Oxman and Anatoly L. Kolodkin
- Environmental law / Daniel Barstow Magraw and Sergei Vinogradov
- Tensions in the development of the law of outer space / Katherine Gorove and Elena Kamenetskaya
- International human rights / Vladimir A. Kartashkin and Stephen P. Marks
- Peaceful settlement of disputes through rule of law / David D. Caron and Galina Shinkaretskaya.