Writing for social scientists : how to start and finish your thesis, book, or article /
- Publication info:
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2007.
|Due: Feb 13, 2019||SCOTT-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- Writing for social scientists : how to start and finish your thesis, book, or article / Howard S. Becker ; with a chapter by Pamela Richards.
- Main Author:
- Becker, Howard Saul, 1928-
- Other Authors:
Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2007
- 2nd ed.
- Related Resource:
- Physical Description:
xiv, 197 p. ; 22 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 185-192) and index.
9780226041308 (cloth : alk. paper)9780226041322 (pbk. : alk. paper)0226041301 (cloth : alk. paper)0226041328 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Freshman English for graduate students
- Persona and authority
- One right way
- Editing by ear
- Learning to write as a professional
- Risk / by Pamela Richards
- Getting it out the door
- Terrorized by the literature
- Writing with computers
- A final word.