Future directions in international law and human rights /
- Publication info:
- [Melbourne, Vic.] : Sandstone Academic Press, [2007?]
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Future directions in international law and human rights / Mirko Bagaric.
- Main Author:
- Bagaric, Mirko.
[Melbourne, Vic.] : Sandstone Academic Press, 2007
- Portion of Title:
- International law and human rights
- Physical Description:
vii, 232 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p.201-232).
9780975783979 (pbk.)0975783971 (pbk.)
Table of Contents
- International law : the past and the future
- Terrorism and the subjects of international law
- The sources of international law
- Disputes, sanctions and reconciliations
- The crime of war and the crimes of war
- Crimes against humanity and the international tribunals
- International sentencing law
- International human rights : aspirations and disappointments
- Humanitarian intervention : from an accident to an obligation
- Migration control : the final frontier?
- Towards a sustainable system of international law : the G193 or US 243?