Research handbook on corporate legal responsiblity /
- Publication info:
- Cheltenham, UK : E. Elgar, c2005.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Research handbook on corporate legal responsiblity / edited by Stephen Tully.
- Other Authors:
Cheltenham, UK : E. Elgar, 2005
- Physical Description:
xxii, 430 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Theories and concepts of corporate responsibility. The theoretical background : the nature of the actors in corporate social responsibility / Nicholas H.D. Foster
- Comparative corporate governance developments and key ongoing challenges from Anglo-American perspectives / Bryan Horrigan
- The fiduciary duties of directors : a proposal for improving corporate governance in Latin America / Cándido Paz-Ares
- Directors' duties within the United Kingdom / Rebecca Parry
- Regulating the approach of companies towards employees : the new statutory duties and reporting obligations of directors within the United Kingdom / Simon Goulding and Lilian Miles
- Protecting supplier interests through English company law / Christopher Ruane
- Substantive grounds for corporate legal responsibility. 'Never say never jurisprudence' : comparative approaches to corporate responsibility under the law of torts / Stephen Tully
- Corporate criminal responsibility / Celia Wells
- Corporate criminal liability in the United States / Joseph F.C. DiMento and Gilbert Geis
- Moral indifference and corporate manslaughter : compromising safety in the name of profit? / Simon Pemberton
- Reforming the doctrine of attribution : a Canadian solution to British concerns? / Darcy L. MacPherson
- Sustainable waste management : the challenge for businesses in Wales / Lorraine B. Frater
- Alternative accountability mechanisms. In the dark all cats are grey : corporate responsibility and legal responsibility / John Sabapathy
- Whistleblowers : the critical link in corporate accountability / Dana L. Gold
- The Dutch Corporate Governance Code : self-regulation or interactive legislation? / Jellienke Stamhuis
- The influence of NGOs on the normative framework for business and human rights / Rory Sullivan
- The interaction between corporate codes of conduct and international law : a study of women and children in the textile industry / Olga Martin-Ortega and Rebecca M.M. Wallace
- Regional and international initiatives towards corporate legal responsibility. A multilateral contribution to corporate standards of behaviour : the ILO's declaration on multinational enterprises / Kee Beom Kim
- Corporate environmental liability within the European Union / Catherine Wijnants
- Corporate responsibility : the UNEP experience / Monique Barbut and Cornis van der Lugt
- Corporate accountability : an NGO perspective / Craig Bennett and Helen Burley
- International aspects of corporate liability and corruption / Gemma Aiolfi and Mark Pieth.