Redressing miscarriages of justice : practice and procedure in national and international criminal cases /
- Publication info:
- Ardsley, N.Y. : Transnational Publishers, c2006.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Redressing miscarriages of justice : practice and procedure in national and international criminal cases / Geert-Jan Alexander Knoops.
- Main Author:
- Knoops, Geert-Jan G. J.
Ardsley, N.Y. : Transnational Publishers, 2006
- Physical Description:
xvi, 211 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 201-203) and index.
157105360397815710536021571053689 (pbk)9781571053688 (pbk)
Table of Contents
- The need for effective retrial procedures in international criminal cases
- Protection against miscarriages of justice within international criminal law : an erga omnes obligation
- Causes and pre-disposing factors of miscarriages of justice : a legal overview
- Miscarriages of justice originating from disclosure deficiencies in criminal cases
- Miscarriages of justice originating from false or unreliable confessions and plea agreements
- Miscarriages of justice originating from unsafe identification evidence in criminal cases
- Retrial standards and procedures in international criminal cases
- Forensic sciences to protect against and remedy miscarriages of justice
- Expert evidence requirements and standards within international criminal cases : protection against miscarriages of justice
- New and changing expert evidence : basis for retrials in international criminal cases?
- Procedural mechanisms sui generis against miscarriages of justice
- Recommendations and future guidelines as to the protection against miscarriages of justice.