The popular policeman and other cases : psychological perspectives on legal evidence /
- Publication info:
- Amsterdam : Amsterdam University Press, c2005.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The popular policeman and other cases : psychological perspectives on legal evidence / Willem Albert Wagenaar, Hans Crombag.
- Main Author:
- Wagenaar, Willem Albert, 1941-
- Other Authors:
Amsterdam : Amsterdam University Press, 2005
- Physical Description:
287 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 263-278) and indexes.
9053567704 (hd.bd.)9789053567708 (hd.bd.)
Table of Contents
- Illegal gambling or the victory travel club
- On causal reasoning or death in the Warmoesstraat
- Consumer confusion or potato chips and olive oil
- Fiction and reality of 'the average individual' or the case of old Mr. Lane
- Case histories and scientific proof or the case of JR
- Not a good story or the disappearance of Maddy and Vicky
- Conflicting scenarios or the case of the man who needed a companion
- Two processes obstructing the accuracy of long-term memory or the case of the stolen Mercedes
- Confessions after repeated interrogation or the Putten murder case
- Collaborative storytelling or the artist's models and an angry neighbourhood
- Allegation of sexual child abuse in a case of disputed visitation or Cindy's story
- Psychogenic amnesia or the case of the amnesic strangler
- Obeying reflexes or death on the climbing wall
- Visual acuity or shooting Mimi the cat
- Sexual semiotics or the case of the popular policeman
- Postscript : psychological expertise and the law.