The Oxford handbook of corporate social responsibility /
- Publication info:
- New York ; Toronto : Oxford University Press Inc., 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The Oxford handbook of corporate social responsibility / edited by Andrew Crane ... [et al.].
- Other Authors:
New York ; Toronto : Oxford University Press Inc., 2008
- Portion of Title:
- Corporate social responsibility
- Item Description:
Series statement from website.
- Physical Description:
xviii, 590 p. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- The corporate social responsibility agenda / Andrew Crane ... [et al.]
- Perspectives on corporate social responsibility. A history of corporate social responsibility : concepts and practices / Archie B. Carroll
- Corporate social responsibility theories / Domènec Melé
- The business case for corporate social responsibility / Elizabeth C. Kurucz, Barry A. Colbert, David Wheeler
- Corporate social performance and financial performance : a research synthesis / Marc Orlitzky
- Critiques of corporate social responsibility. Principals and agents : further thoughts on the Friedmanite critique of corporate social responsibility / José Salazar, Bryan W. Husted
- Re-thinking corporate social responsibility and the role of the firm : on the denial of politics / Gerard Hanlon
- Critical theory and corporate social responsibility : can/should we get beyond cynical reasoning? / Timothy Kuhn, Stanley Deetz
- Much ado about nothing : a conceptual critique of corporate social responsibility / J. (Hans) van Oosterhout, Pursey P.M.A.R. Heugens
- Actors and drivers. Top managers as drivers for corporate social responsibility / Diane L. Swanson
- Socially responsible investment and shareholder activism / Lloyd Kurtz
- Consumers as drivers of corporate social responsibility / N. Craig Smith
- Corporate social responsibility, government, and civil society / Jeremy Moon, David Vogel
- Managing corporate social responsibility. Corporate governance and corporate social responsibility / Ann K. Buchholtz, Jill A. Brown, Kareem M. Shabana
- Stakeholder theory : managing corporate social responsibility in a multiple actor context / Thomas W. Dunfee
- Responsibility in the supply chain / Andrew Millington
- Corporate social responsibility : the reporting and assurance dimension / David L. Owen, Brendan O'Dwyer
- Corporate social responsibility in global context. Globalization and corporate social responsibility / Andreas Georg Scherer, Guido Palazzo
- Corporate social responsibility and theories of global governance : strategic contestation in global issue arenas / David L. Levy, Rami Kaplan
- Corporate social responsibility in a comparative perspective / Cynthia A. Williams, Ruth V. Aguilera
- Corporate social responsibility in developing countries / Wayne Visser
- Future perspectives and conclusions. Educating for responsible management / Duane Windsor
- Corporate social responsibility : deep roots, flourishing growth, promising future / William C. Frederick
- Senior management preferences and corporate social responsibility / Alison Mackey, Tyson B. Mackey, Jay B. Barney
- The transatlantic paradox : how outdated concepts confuse the American/European debate about corporate governance / Thomas Donaldson
- Spirituality as a firm basis for corporate social responsibility / Peter Pruzan
- Future perspectives of corporate social responsibility : where are we coming from? where are we heading? / Ulrich Steger
- Conclusion / Andrew Crane ... [et al.].