Rethinking comparative labor law : bridging the past and the future /
- Publication info:
- Lake Mary, Fla. : Vandeplas Pub., 2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Rethinking comparative labor law : bridging the past and the future / edited by Benjamin A. Aaron, Katherine V.W. Stone.
- Other Authors:
Lake Mary, Fla. : Vandeplas Pub., 2007
- Item Description:
Papers from a meeting at UCLA's School of Law in the fall of 2005.
- Physical Description:
xii, 241 p. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Introduction : comparative labor law : bridging the past and the future / Benjamin Aaron and Katherine V.W. Stone
- A look backward : reflections and assessments of the Comparative Labor Law Project. The Comparative Labor Law Group : a brief history and a personal evaluation / Benjamin Aaron
- Lessons from an experiment in comparative labor law : (reflections on the Comparative Labor Law Group) / Xavier Blanc-Jouvan
- Comparative analysis of labor law : learning from the work products of a model collaborative design / Alvin L. Goldman and Amy Beckham Osborne
- Convergence or divergence? A comparative analysis of security, flexibility, and decentralized industrial relations in Japan / Takashi Araki
- Convergences and/or divergences of labor law systems : the view from Australia / Ron McCallum
- Convergence and/or divergence of labor law systems : a European perspective / Manfred Weiss
- Developing the European comparative law of personal work contracts / Mark Freedland
- Comparative approaches and responses to globalization. Changes in the workplace and the dialogue of labor scholars in the "global village" / Bruno Caruso
- Beyond the national case : the role of the transnational labor law in shaping domestic regulations / Julia López
- Future directions for comparative labor law research. A new labor law for a new world of work : the case for a comparative-transnational approach / Katherine V.W. Stone
- Future directions for labor law scholarship and international collaboration / Jacques Rojot
- Compared to what? : the UCLA Comparative Labor Law Project and the future of comparative labor law / H.W. Arthurs.