Psychology and law : bridging the gap /
- Publication info:
- Aldershot, Hants : Ashgate, c2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Psychology and law : bridging the gap / edited by David Canter, Rita Žukauskienė.
- Other Authors:
Aldershot, Hants : Ashgate, 2008
- Related Resource:
- Physical Description:
xiii, 262 p. : ill., music ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
0754626563 (hbk.)9780754626565 (hbk.)0754626601 (pbk.)9780754626602 (pbk.)
Table of Contents
- In the kingdom of the blind / David Canter
- Contemporary challenges in investigative psychology : revisiting the Canter offender profiling equations / Donna Youngs
- Lie detectors and the law : the use of the polygraph in Europe / Ewout H. Meijer and Peter J. van Koppen
- Eyewitness research : theory and practice / Amina Memon
- Identification in court / Andrew Roberts and David Ormerod
- Profiling evidence in the courts / Ian Freckelton
- Implications of heterogeneity among individuals with antisocial behaviour / Henrik Andershed and Anna-Karin Andershed
- From crime to tort : criminal acts, civil liability, and the behavioral science / Daniel B. Kennedy and Jason R. Sakis
- The consequences of prison life : notes on the new psychology of prison effects / Craig Haney
- Psychopathy as an important forensic construct : past, present and future / David J. Cooke
- Key considerations and problems in assessing risk for violence / Michael R. Davis and James R.P. Ogloff
- Computer-assisted violence risk assessment among people with mental disorder / John Monahan
- Does the law use even a small portion of what legal psychology has to offer? / Viktoras Justickis
- 'They're an illusion to me now' : forensic ethics, sanism, and pretextuality / Michael L. Perlin.