Guide to advanced software testing /
- Publication info:
- Boston : Artech House, c2008.
Steacie Science and Engineering Library
On the Shelf
- Guide to advanced software testing / Anne Mette Jonassen Hass.
- Main Author:
- Hass, Anne Mette Jonassen.
Boston : Artech House, 2008
- Portion of Title:
- Advanced software testing
"This volume provides an overview of software testing and its purpose and value. It covers topics ranging from handling failures, faults and mistakes, to determining the cost of fault corrections, "scoping" the test effort, and utilizing standards to guide testing."--BOOK JACKET.
- Physical Description:
xxxi, 427 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 409-410) and index.
9781596932852 (hbk.)1596932856 (hbk.)
Table of Contents
- I. Guide to Advanced Testing
- 1. Basic Aspects of Software Testing
- 2. Testing Processes
- 3. Test Management
- 4. Test Techniques
- 5. Testing of Software Characteristics
- 6. Reviews (Static Testing)
- 7. Incident Management
- 8. Standards and Test Improvement Process
- 9. Testing Tools and Automation
- 10. People Skills.