Regulating labour in the wake of globalisation : new challenges, new institutions /
- Publication info:
- Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart Pub., 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
|Due: Dec 06, 2019||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- Regulating labour in the wake of globalisation : new challenges, new institutions / edited by Brian Bercusson and Cynthia Estlund.
- Other Authors:
Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart Pub., 2008
- Other Title:
- Regulating labor in the wake of globalization
- Physical Description:
281 p. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Regulating labour in the wake of globalisation : new challenges, new institutions / Brian Bercusson and Cynthia Estlund
- Corporate self-regulation : political economy, state regulation and reflexive labour law / Harry Arthurs
- Toward a democratic model of transnational labour monitoring? / Mark Barenberg
- Timing is everything : industrialization, legal origin and the evolution of the contract of employment in Britain and continental Europe / Simon Deakin
- Rebuilding the law of the workplace in an era of self-regulation / Cynthia Estlund
- Flexibilization, globalization, and privatization : three challenges to labour rights in our time / Katherine V.W. Stone
- Law, norms, and complex discrimination / Susan Sturm
- The WTO as a mechanism for labour regulation / Bob Hepple
- A changing institutional architecture of the European social model? / Brian Bercusson
- International regulation of the global economy : the role of trade unions / K.D. Ewing
- Alternative mechanisms of voice representation / Ulrich Mückenberger
- The originality of transnational social norms as a response to globalisation / M.A. Moreau.