Annual firm seminar : key labour relations issues for the next millennium.
- Publication info:
- Toronto, Ont. : Filion, Wakely & Thorup, 1999.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Annual firm seminar : key labour relations issues for the next millennium.
- Corporate Author:
Toronto, Ont. : Filion, Wakely & Thorup, 1999
- Portion of Title:
- Key labour relations issues for the next millennium
- Item Description:
Held June 18, 1999.Title from cover.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) ; 30 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- [Litigating disability benefit claims : should the courts or arbitrators decide? / Roy C. Filion, Cheryl V. Rovis]
- [One month per year of service : is there a rule of thumb for wrongful dismissal damages? / Mark A. Stone]
- [Avoiding legal claims relating to pension communications / Frances R. Gallop]
- [Drug and alcohol testing : the latest word / Angela E. Rae, Julie E. McAlpine]
- [Federal sector update : amendments to the Canada Labour Code / Christopher M. Little]
- [Federal sector update : amendments to the Canada Labour Code [presentation slides] / Christopher M. Little]
- [Didn't we fire that guy? : post-discharge medical evidence as a basis for employee reinstatement / Peter J. Thorup, Carol S. Nielsen].