Religious freedom and the constitution /
- Publication info:
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Freedom from Federal establishment : formation and early history of the first amendment religion clauses / [by] Chester James Antieau, Arthur T. Downey, [and] Edward C. Roberts ; With the aid of Phillip M. Carroll ; and with the professional advice and assistance of Thomas H. O'Connor [and] Richard L. Derry.
KF 4783 A95
- Corporate Subject:
- Religious freedom and the constitution / Christopher L. Eisgruber, Lawrence G. Sager.
- Main Author:
- Eisgruber, Christopher L.
- Other Authors:
Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2007
- Physical Description:
333 p. ; 22 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
0674023056 (hc : alk. paper)9780674023055 (hc : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Separation and its cousins
- Equal liberty
- The exemptions puzzle
- Ten Commandments, three plastic reindeer, and one nation...indivisible
- God in the classroom
- Public dollars, religious programs
- Legislative responsibility for religious freedom.