Distinguished ATLAS lectures, seminars, methodology workshops, informal discussion evenings : reading materials.
- Publication info:
- [Toronto, Ont. : Osgoode Hall Law School], 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Distinguished ATLAS lectures, seminars, methodology workshops, informal discussion evenings : reading materials.
- Corporate Author:
[Toronto, Ont. : Osgoode Hall Law School], 2008
- Meeting Name:
- Item Description:
"ATLAS Agora July 7-25, 2008".At head of table of contents: Supplementary volume.Title from cover.
- Physical Description:
667 p. ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Circuit court/circus court / [Susan G. Drummond]
- [Legitimizing human rights NGOs : lessons from Nigeria / Obiora Chinedu Okafor]
- Police and government relations : who's calling the shots /[Margaret Beare]
- The end of the globalization debate : a review essay / reviewed by Robert Howse
- Copyright, authorship, and conceptions of the self : a feminist inquiry into the processes of creativity / Carys J. Craig
- The transplant effect / Daniel Berkowitz, Katharina Pistor, Jean Francois Richard
- The import and export law and legal institutions : international strategies in national palace wars / Yves Dezalay and Bryant Garth
- Law and the poverty of nations / by Robert Cooter and Hans-Bernd Schaefer
- Introduction [in Masters, servants and magistrates in Britain and the Empire, 1652-1955] / Douglas Hay and Paul Craven
- International taxation in the age of electronic commerce : a comparative study / Jinyan Li
- Hazardous liaisons : risk, power, and politics in the liberal state / Richard P. Hiskes
- Nature/culture clash : the transnational trade dispute over GMOs / Dayna Nadine Scott
- Constitutions as living trees : an idiot defends / Wil Waluchow
- Transnational governance of corporate conduct through the migration of human rights norms : the potential contribution of transnational private litigation / Craig Scott and Robert Wai
- The anonymous matrix : human rights violations by private transnational actors / Gunther Teubner
- Foreword : interdisciplinarity / Kathleen M. Sullivan
- Introduction : the first women lawyers / [Mary Jane Mossman]
- [Introduction and afterthoughts : The call from Algeria : third worldism, revolution and the turn to Islam / Robert Malley]
- Causation-based state responsibility for terrorism / [Tal Becker]
- Causeless complicity / Christopher Kutz
- Climate change law : an introduction / John C. Dernbach and Seema Kakade
- Kyoto is dead, long live Kyoto! : a new era for international climate change law / Tim Stephens
- Constitutionalism without constitution : transnational elites between political mobilization and legal expertise in the making of a constitution for Europe (1940-1960s) / Antonin Cohen
- From Cold War instrument to supreme European court : the European Court of Human Rights and national law and politics / Mikael Rask Madsen.