A Foucauldian approach to international law : descriptive thoughts for normative issues /
- Publication info:
- Aldershot, Hants. : Ashgate, c2007.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
International law : norms, actors, process : a problem-oriented approach / Jeffrey L. Dunoff, Laura H. Carnell Professor of Law, Temple University Beasley School of Law ; Steven R. Ratner, Bruno Simma Collegiate Professor of Law, University of Michigan Law School ; David Wippman, Dean and William S. Pattee Professor of Law, University of Minnesota Law School.
KZ 3410 D86 2015
- A Foucauldian approach to international law : descriptive thoughts for normative issues / Leonard M. Hammer.
- Main Author:
- Hammer, Leonard M.
Aldershot, Hants. : Ashgate, 2007
- Related Resource:
- Item Description:
"A number of colleagues have been kind enough to have me present some of these chaptes as lectures, presentations at conferences, or simply to discuss and reflect upon the ideas presented in the book"--Acknowledgements.
- Physical Description:
vi, 154 p. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -147) and index.
0754623564 (hbk. : alk. paper)9780754623564 (hbk. : alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Theoretical grounds for international law
- Recognition, transformation, and power
- Transgressing problems of customary international law
- A descriptive moment for freedom of religion or belief
- Human security from a transformative context
- Non-governmental organizations and power.