Fundamentals of oil & gas accounting /
- Publication info:
- Tulsa, Okla. : PennWell, c2008.
Peter F. Bronfman Business Library
On the Shelf
- Fundamentals of oil & gas accounting / Charlotte J. Wright and Rebecca A. Gallun.
- Main Author:
- Wright, Charlotte J.
- Other Authors:
Tulsa, Okla. : PennWell, 2008
- 5th ed.
- Variant Title:
- Fundamentals of oil and gas accounting
- Uniform Title:
"An excellent training manual and professional reference, Fundamentals of Oil & Gas Accounting, 5th Edition is packed with examples, diagrams, and appendices. The scope of this text is simply unmatched. The book has been completely updated to reflect the current issues facing oil and gas producers operating in both U.S. and international locations."--BOOK JACKET.
- Item Description:
Rev. ed. of: Fundamentals of oil & gas accounting / Rebecca A. Gallun ... [et al.]. 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
xiv, 770 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- 1. Upstream Oil and Gas Operations
- 2. Introduction to Oil and Gas Accounting
- 3. Nondrilling Exploration Costs - Successful Efforts
- 4. Acquisition Costs of Unproved Property - Successful Efforts
- 5. Drilling and Development Costs - Successful Efforts
- 6. Proved Property Cost Disposition - Successful Efforts
- 7. Full Cost Accounting
- 8. Accounting for Production Activities
- 9. Accounting for asset retirement obligations and asset impairment
- 10. Accounting for Revenue from Oil and Gas Sales
- 11. Basic Oil and Gas Tax Accounting
- 12. Joint Interest Accounting
- 13. Conveyances
- 14. Oil and Gas Disclosures
- 15. Accounting for International Petroleum Operations
- 16. Analysis of Oil and Gas Companies' Financial Statements
- App. A. Authorization for Expenditure
- App. B. Regulation SX 4-10.