Intellectual property rights : issues and challenges in pharmaceutical industries /
- Publication info:
- New Delhi : Shree Publishers & Distributors, 2008.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Intellectual property litigation, 2004 update : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Intellectual Property Litigation 2004, held in Vancouver, B.C. on October 28, 2004 / course chair, Bradley J. Freedman ; faculty, Craig A. Ash ... [et al.] ; CLE lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 2979 A2 I584 2004
- Intellectual property rights : issues and challenges in pharmaceutical industries / [edited by] Anurika Vaish.
- Other Authors:
New Delhi : Shree Publishers & Distributors, 2008
Papers presented at the National Seminar on the Role of Intellectual Property Rights in Pharmaceutical Industry, held at Allahabad; with reference to India.
- Physical Description:
iii, 181 p. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Patents and TRIPS agreement / Anurika Vaish
- General aspects related to patents / Abhishek Vaish
- IPR and Indian pharmaceutical industry : issues and prospects / M.D. Tiwari
- IPR, Issues and challenges in pharmaceutical industries / Chandrakant Kokate
- Intellectual property rights and the challenges faced by the pharmaceutical industry / Markandey Katju
- Impact of IPR on pharmaceutical companies in India / Rakash Barnwal & Rachit Shah
- Impact of patents on drug prices / Milind Parle
- Will public health 'trip' on IPRs? / Uma Nambiar, Anish Dayal
- Valuation of E&IT IPRs / R.C. Tripathi
- Strong industry-university linkage, necessity for Indian pharma industries to exploit IPR / R.N. Saha
- The role of bioinformatics in rationalizing the R&D efforts of pharmaceutical industry in the post 2005 TRIPS regime / Vamsee Kiran Naidu, D
- Intellectual property rights and plant breeders' rights, an analysis of the legal framework in India / Meena S Panickar
- Life patenting / Aditi Jha